Friday, 29 November 2013

EYE’LL MAKE AN EXCEPTION: VOYA BRIGHT EYES




I have to admit that I often don’t see the point in eye creams… Some even seem to exacerbate the situations they claim to solve. I’ve found Voya Bright Eyes however to actually do what it says on the tin. I no longer wake up with puffy eyes, which was my main bugbear.... Maybe their not 'bright' but they're certainly brighter. It feels incredibly gentle, being the first eye cream that I’ve used that doesn’t slightly sting (even if it gets in my eyes). I also love that it’s a family run company. But I think exclusive to Selfridges which is a bit of a pain purchase wise and is also very expensive at £50. Despite this I’ve been very impressed with the product.

Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyglyceryl-3 Methyglucose, Distearate, Diglycerin, Isononyl Isononanoate, C12-16 Alcohols, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Persea Gratissima Oil Unsaponifiables, Tocopherol, Panthenol, Fucus Serratus Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Zingiber Officinale Extract, Camelia Sinensis Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Xanthan Gum, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Oryzanol, Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Cananga Odorata Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Vetiveria Zizanoides Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus Oil