Thursday, 12 December 2013

KIEHL’S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE



Kiehl’s have got the packaging for this product spot on, it looks good and the dispenser is practical. I enjoy using it before bedtime because the gentle lavender scent gets me in the mindset for sleep. Although it’s fairly expensive I imagine it will last a long time because you only need 2-3 drops, and once it’s warmed between your palms it spreads quite easily.

I was excited to try this product because it has had such positive feedback online. For me however, it hasn’t lived up to the hype… It’s far from offensive and is enjoyable to use (primarily because of the scent) but it doesn’t seem to do much for my skin at all (apart from averagely moisturize and for this there are far better and cheaper products on the market). Perhaps I have not found it as beneficial because it claims to leave “younger-looking skin” which is not a primary skin concern for me yet, but considering it’s price and effectiveness (or lack of) I can’t see myself repurchasing.

Price: £36

Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Linalool, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumber Fruit Extract, Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide,