Thursday, 26 December 2013

QUICK AND EASY NATURAL MAKEUP


I’m someone who usually likes to take time getting ready, but today after all the festivities I wanted to be a little more relaxed… This makeup honestly only takes about five minutes and looks really natural. It won’t leave you feeling polished but a little less facially naked and ready for the day.






















Inika Mineral foundation in Nurture 04 provided my base as I buffed it all over my face with a kabuki brush.

I went under my eyes, around my nose and any other areas in need of concealing with RMS Beauty’s ‘Un’ Cover-up in shade 22 (applied with my finger).

I dotted Neal’s Yard Black Eye Liner between my upper lashes just to define my upper lashline a little and then applied Kjaer Weis Black Mascara to my upper and lower lashes.

I used Rms Living Luminizer to highlight my cheeks, brow bone and cupids bow. I also dabbed a little on my lids and in the inner corners of my eyes.

I applied Vapour’s Multi Use Blush in spark 202 onto the apples of my cheeks and lips with my finger.

I also rimmed Rimmel’s Scandaleyes waterproof Kohl Kajal in nude 005 along my lower waterline which I think is great way to de-fatigue eyes (this product isn’t natural.. I was just in need of a little extra help).


I hope everyone’s had an amazing Christmas!!




xxx