Thursday, 23 January 2014

LOVE LULA BOX REVIEW: JANUARY


The Love Lula subscription box is such a great idea! A monthly hit of various beauty products for about £12 a month is a great way to find out what’s on the market and works for you (even if you’re not going to love absolutely every product). I have to admit when I first opened my January box I thought it was a bit of a rogue bunch, but now that I’ve used everything I have to say I’m definitely pleased I signed up for the year… Most of the products exceeded my expectations.


Balance Me Rose Otto Body Cream – I wasn’t blown away by this product. It smells nice and is a perfectly good moisturizer but was a little chalky to put on and for me it’s not worth that price.
Price: £18
Would I buy the full size? Nope

The Konjac Sponge – This strange little guy is hard when it’s dry and soft when wet. I love the fact that you can use it with or without cleanser and it really feels like it cleans your skin.
Price: £6.99
Would I buy it again? Yep

John Masters Organics Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk – I actually wasn’t particularly excited about trying this product but was so pleasantly surprised! There’s a very strong scent which I’ve tried to put my finger on and think it’s like a rhubarb sweet… I put this on just before bed and every time I moved I was engulfed in another waft of sweetness which I found a little overpowering! But it went on so easily and moisturized so well (without being greasy) that it was probably my favourite of the bunch.
Price: £18
Would I buy full size? Yes

BiOrganics Hair Therapy Salon Elixir Hair Perfecting Oil – I really liked this! Fairly odorless, it seemed to smooth and condition my hair.
Price: £13
Would I buy full size? Yes

BiOrganics Perfect Balance Rebalancing Shampoo –Like the BiOrganics Oil there’s very little smell and my hair felt very clean after using it. I liked this shampoo but it was nothing to write home about.
Price: £8
Would I buy full size? No


Ever received any particular gems or horrors in a beauty box before?

xxx