Tuesday, 28 January 2014

NEAL’S YARD BEE LOVELY BODY LOTION

I think the hand cream in the range is amazing (£10) and I really like the body wash (£14), but I’m afraid the Neal’s Yard Bee Lovely Body Lotion just doesn’t do it for me. Yes, it’s moisturizing and I’m keen on the fact it supports a nature loving charity but I don’t find the citrusy scent that classic in a body lotion, it’s a little chalky to rub in and leaves you a little sticky… It’s also significantly more expensive than the other products in this line.

Price: £21

Ingredients: Cetearyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Cera alba (Beeswax)*, Citrus sinensis (Orange) peel oil expressed*, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin) peel oil expressed*, Styrax tonkinensis (Benzoin) resin extract*, Mel (Honey)*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice powder*, Tocopherol, Xanthan gum, Alcohol denat.*, Levulinic acid, Sodium levulinate, Potassium sorbate, Sodium dehydroacetate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Farnesol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool.

It hasn’t put me off the rest of the Bee Lovely products at all and I’m keen to try the Bee Lovely Busy Bee Balm (£6.50)…. What are your thoughts? Any experiences with this line?


xxx