Thursday, 20 February 2014

DR HAUSCHKA EYESHADOW PALETTE 01 REVIEW


I. AM. OBSESSED. This palette is so versatile and sophisticated with such good colours and durability I’m sure I’ll buy it over and over again. A series of matte white, beige, taupe and black (or very dark brown) this palette is comprised of silk powders and features somehow in most of my makeup looks.

As well as an eyeshadow (amazing), I like to use a combination of the colours to subtly fill in my eyebrows. I prefer to use powder on my brows as I find it a little easier (otherwise I can veer towards blocking then colouring them in) and these colours are so natural I can imagine that an attuned combination of the shades would work perfectly for any colouring.


(The double-ended brush that doesn’t have the brand name on it actually came with a Benefit eyeshadow palette Big Beautiful Eyes but I find it really useful with this palette... I don't particularly rate the spongey applicator it comes with.)


Price: £32
Ingredients: Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silk/Serica Powder, Silica, Diatomaceous Earth/Solum Diatomeae, Anthyllis Vulneraria Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Citronellol, Geraniol, Linalool, Citral, Eugenol, +/- Mica, Iron Oxide/CI 77491, Iron Oxide/CI 77492, Iron Oxide/CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Ultramarines/CI 77007.

I now personally see this as a reliable staple in my makeup bag…


xxx