Wednesday, 26 February 2014

KORRES FIG BODY MILK

I’m not necessarily a massive fan of Korres just because previous products I’ve tried I’ve found a bit… meh! But this I got for Christmas and actually really like...


More of a cream than a milk, it’s easy to apply, absorbs well and really leaves my skin with a lasting softness. Apparently it contains “energy boosting agents” and plenty of vitamins, which while I can’t say I've definitely experienced, sounds good to me. It smells like sweet soapy figs but in a really really good way! I like the old school packaging and  also think it’s very good value for money (considering the excessive price of some natural beauty products). I’d definitely consider buying it again and I’m also keen to try some of the other scents/flavours which sound amazing!

Price: £10
Ingredients: Aqua (Water/Eau), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Decyl Cocoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Parfum (Fragrance), Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Distarch Phosphate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helichrysum Arenarium Flower Extract, Magnesium PCA, Manganese PCA, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Sodium Gluceptate, Sodium PCA, Zinc PCA.

xxx