Thursday, 13 March 2014

CB I HATE PERFUME


I believe the company name I HATE PERFUME refers only to synthetic scents. And from the company name, perhaps I should have guessed how literal the scents would be… The scent BURNING LEAVES literally smells like burning leaves…. And guess what, TEA ROSE smells like rose tea.

While both scents are pleasant and evocative (Burning Leaves weirdly reminds me of the Wheel and Down Museum we used to take family trips to… It had lots of open wood fires) they don’t quite give me what I want from a scent. I was hoping that both scents would be more ‘essence of’ as opposed to literally smelling like they’re title!

Either way I like the ethos of this company, and they’ve come up with some original, quite exciting sounding scents… But I’m afraid I don’t think they’re for me and so my hunt for a natural perfume continues… I’m currently very tempted by Undergreen White Classic Eau de Parfum which sounds amazing, has anyone tried it?

Price: £120Ingredients: Distilled Water, Fragrance compounds, Ppg-26, Buteth 26, Hydrogenated castor oil

xxx