Tuesday, 25 March 2014

KLORANE OATMILK GENTLE DRY SHAMPOO SPRAY

I’m a bit of a dry shampoo fanatic and this is most definitely my favourite. Unlike some of its competitors it doesn’t leave behind any obvious residue and feels light yet effective. It’s not the most volumizing of the dry shampoos I’ve tried, but it does give my hair a little extra oomph. It also feels very gentle (a savior for those of you like me with a sensitive scalp). I’ve gone through plenty of cans and as far as I can see, this parabens free formula doesn’t have anything too offensive in its ingredients… Have you got a favourite dry shampoo? I’m constantly on the hunt for good ones, but I think I may have found a winner.

Price: Large £7, Small £3

Ingredients: Butane. Propane. Isobutane. Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch (Oryza Sativa). SD Alcohol 39-C (Alcohol Denat). Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate. Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel extract (Avena Sativa). Cyclodextrin. Cyclomethicone. Fragrance (Parfum). Isopropyl Myristate. Silica.

xxx