Friday, 14 March 2014

OSKIA MICRO EXFOLIATING BALM


Aaaaaaaaaahhh *angelic noise and trumpets* … This stuff is amazing! I was so excited about this product when I bought it having read a number of positive reviews online. However, like an overexcited child after a party, my excitement had definitely subsided by the time it arrived and I was beginning to have doubts about the near £50 I’d forked out…

This product (for me anyway) is 100% worth the price. After using it, my skin is immediately, smoother, tighter and glowing (my skin is usually none of the above so it’s basically like a new skin) without leaving remotely dry or tight. Magic.

It starts as a sort of buttery consistency, then as you massage it onto your damp skin you begin to feel very little grains exfoliating your face, neck, décolletage.  I then added a little water, massaged my face further and rinsed my skin thoroughly with warm water. Voila! As beauty regimes go, this is fairly uncomplicated and hassle free.

Price: £46
Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Glycerin, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Decyl Oleate, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Methyl Sulphonyl Methane (MSM), Glyceryl Dibehenate, Silica, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Behenate, Hellianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Coco Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Parfum (Natural Fragrance), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Benzyl Alcohol, Zinc Glycine, Aqua (Water), Inulin, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Dehydroacetic Acid.

This is my first Oskia product, has anyone tried any others that are worth giving a go? After the success of the Micro Exfoliating Balm I’m definitely keen to explore this brand further….


xxx