Wednesday, 12 March 2014

NEUTRAL EYES & RED LIP FOR DAY (NATURAL PRODUCTS)




Over the last couple of days, for the first time in a long time London’s been sunny… So I thought I’d spice things up a bit and whip out a cheerie red lippie…



RMS ‘Un’coverup (shade 22) I used this all over my face, it’s amazing!

Neal’s Yard Mineral Foundation (04 Medium Warm) I used on the center of my face to fix the RMS Uncoverup and add a little extra coverage.

Nuxe Bronzing Powder I swept under my cheek bones, over my nose, around my temples and under my chin.

Kjaer Weiss Cloud Nine Eye Shadow I applied all over my lid, brow bone and inner corners of my eyes.

Kjaer Weiss Charmed Eye Shadow I applied to my crease and a little way along my lower lash line.

Neal’s Yard Black Eyeliner I applied at the very base of my upper lashes.

Kjaer Weiss Mascara I applied plenty to curled lashes.

Vapour’s Illusionist Concealer Patted under my eyes.

Dr Hauschka Eye Shadow Palette I used the two middle tones for my brows.

RMS Living Luminizer I patted on my cheek bones, bridge of nose and cupids bow.

Rimmel Exagerate Red Diva Lip Liner I lined and filled in my lip and then rubbed it in (carefully so as not to smudge the line of my lip), to provide a base for my lipstick… I still don’t have a natural lip liner in my collection so if anyone knows of any good red ones, please do let me know!

Annemarie Borlind Celebrity Red Lipstick I applied straight from the bullet, blotted with tissue and applied again and then patted a little Dr Hauschka Compact Powder to fix it a make it a little more matte… I find this really works!







Give it a go and let me know how you get on! It’s a pretty quick and easy to do look, but something (that for me anyway) is a little different from my normal daytime look…
  

Xxx