Monday, 17 March 2014

VERY INSPIRING BLOGGER AWARD


So a huge thank you to the lovely Jana of Smallbitsofloveliness for nominating me for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award..


The Rules:

  1. Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog
  2. Display the award on your post
  3. List the award rules so nominees will know what to do
  4. State 7 things about yourself
  5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
  6. Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them
  7. Provide a link to your post
  8. Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on you blog side bar, about page, or special page for awards


Seven Things About Me:

  1. When I was younger a part of me genuinely believed that I was related to Henry VIII. I don't know why felt this way, I'm certainly not... I just had an inkling.
  2. I was born in Tokyo.
  3. I <3 art (galleries, drawing etc.)
  4. I'm a middle child.
  5. I have a black labrador who's the apple of my eye.
  6. I live in London.
  7. I watch too much Keeping up with the Kardashians.


My Nominees:

  1. Ana Goes Green...
  2. Buff Beauty
  3. Genuine Glow
  4. Living Pretty, Naturally
  5. Kimberly Loc
  6. Makeup by Mary B
  7. Organic Beauty Blogger
  8. Organic Beauty Talk
  9. True Beauty By Nature
  10. What I Love Today x
  11. The Cleanser Beauty Blog
  12. Fragmented Splendour
  13. NatuRia Beauty
  14. Organic Beauty Crave
  15. Naturalla Beauty

There are so many great natural and organic beauty blogs that I'd love to nominate but these are just some of my current favs...

xxx