Thursday, 3 April 2014

BRONZE SMOKEY EYE

 
I think this look can be built up however much you want and can be used day or night…


Inika Mineral Foundation - I buffed onto my face as a base.

Bareminerals  Bronze Highshine Eyecolor  - I applied over my lids and under my lower lashline. I used the very handy little applicator it comes with then patted it with my finger (this product is so great - review to follow).

Dr Hauschka Eye Shadow Palette 01 – I combined the second lightest shade and the shade closest to black to go into my crease and a little way under my lower lashline. I then used just the second lightest shade on a blending brush to blend. I also used this shade to fill in my brows. (It’s a ridiculously useful palette full review here).

Dr Hauschka Kajal Liner 08 – I drew into my upper lashline and a little way into my lower lashline.

NYR Mascara, Terry Mascara, Benefit They’re Real – I used all three of these on curled lashes as I’m awaiting the delivery of my all time favourite Kjaer Weis mascara refill.

RMS Uncoverup – For anywhere in need of extra coverage (e.g. most definitely under my sleepy eyes).
 
RMS Lip2Cheek – Patted onto the apples of my cheeks.

Nuxe Bronzer – Under my cheekbones, over temples, bridge of nose etc.

Dr Hauschka Matte & Shimmer Blush Trio – I used the apricot shimmery shade to lightly go over my cheeks.

RMS Living Luminizer – Cheekbones, cupids bow, brow bones and bridge of nose.

RMS Cream Eye Shadow Solar – I patted into the inner corners of my eyes and cheek bones.

Dr Hauschka Lipstick 18 Straight from the bullet to finish.


I hope you like it and try it out for yourselves. I'd love to hear how you get on…

xxx