Sunday, 13 April 2014

BURT’S BEES – YES PLEASE




Just a quick post to express my love for the Burt’s Bees lip products. Simple yet effective and definitely good value…


Super Glossy Natural Lip Shine in Juicy Peach has a fruity scent and gives a subtle gloss and shine to the lips. For me, it’s difficult to get out of the tube and a little inconsistent in texture (I don’t know whether I got an old batch?!), but it’s worth that extra finger muscle exertion as it soon settles and evens out on the lips. A great shade for summer, it’s highly moisturizing.


























The Lip Shimmer comes in a range of enticing colours but I went for Rhubarb. A gorgeous berry red, the colour pay off is surprisingly good. This has a lightly menthol scent and sensation which I love. Again, this product really conditions lips and I can imagine it being perfect and casual for summer.        


xxx