Sunday, 6 April 2014

ILIA LIP CONDITIONER – HOLD ME NOW


I’ve just bought my first Ilia product (about time!) and I think it has to be one of my favourite natural beauty purchases of all time. The Ilia lip conditioner in Hold Me Now is THE PERFECT pinky nude. Surprisingly good colour pay off, it’s not too in your face opaque but not too what did I pay for sheer. In my opinion it’s a colour that would suit anyone and pull any make up look together.

I wouldn’t consider its conditioning effects to be on a par with a great lip balm, but it certainly leaves my lips in a better state than lipstick. It has the faintest scent, that’s nothing to write home about but fairly inoffensive – like slightly musty organic vanilla?

Price: £22
Ingredients: Organic Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Organic Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Seed Oil, Organic Beeswax (Cera Alba), Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Organic Sesamum Indicum (Seasame) Seed Oil, Organic Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate (Natural Vitamin E), Pomegranate (Punica Granatum) Seed Extract, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Citrus Aurantium Ducil (Orange) Fruit Oil, Jasminum
Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Oil.


Since I bought this, I’ve worn it almost nonstop. Have you bought any of the Ilia lip products? I’m keen to try the Lipstick but first I want to extend my Lip Conditioner collection…


xxx