Sunday, 1 June 2014

LOVELULA BEAUTY BOX: MAY

I was really excited when I first received this months LoveLula box, but I have to say, none of the products have particularly wowed me. I liked a lot of them but maybe I’ve just been harder to please this month.



Swell Advanced Volumizing Shampoo And Conditioner: Very underwhelmed by these products. They’re OK but didn’t do too much for me.  A distinctly average hair duo.

Fresh Therapies Natural Nail Polish Remover: This came in the form of a little tube of liquid and a remover wipe. Loved the remover wipes - quick and easy to use as well as being effective (though it had a little more trouble around the cuticle area). The liquid was also good but I found it took a little longer to remove the polish (to give it the benefit of the doubt this could have been to do with the many layers of nail polish I was wearing)

Jane Iredale Just Kissed Lip & Cheek Stain: I love the idea of this, but it’s not something I can see myself personally using on a daily basis even though it’s quick and easy to use. I can see this being a wonder product for some, just not for me.

Pai Chamomile & Rosehip Calming Day Cream: I really liked this and am considering purchasing the full size. A really gentle cream, it moisturizes well but is a light formula that sinks in quickly. I found it really helped my oober sensitive skin and I liked the chamomile scent.

Pai Camelia & Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser: I’m not so into cream cleansers but I did like this... It somehow smells like lemon drops. As its title suggests, I found it to be a gentle cleanser that didn’t leave my skin remotely dry. It reminded me of the Dr Hauschka Cleansing Cream. A nice cleanser but it may have a little trouble with more stubborn makeup.

John Masters Blood Orange & Vanilla Body Milk: LoveLula have already sent this out in one of their boxes (tut tut) but I was actually perfectly happy to receive it again as I really liked it. Read a fuller review here.


Have you had any experience with any of the products in this months LoveLula box?


xxx