Wednesday, 6 August 2014

STEALING BEAUTY SLEEP AT NYR


The price reduction on Neal’s Yard Beauty Sleep Organic Spa Collection is a bit of a steal. From £47.50 to £33, the beauty sleep concentrate alone is usually about this figure. Saving over £10? Don’t mind if I do.

What it includes:

Aromatic Foaming Bath: a lovely Rose scented product that allows a very luxurious and relaxing bubble bath. This is pamper city.

Beauty Sleep Concentrate: which helps condition the skin over night and smells D-I-V-I-N-E. It moisturizes, replenishes and refreshes. I can see this one being a bit of a savior in the winter months.

Beauty Sleep Body Butter: turned out to be my favourite of the bunch. Again, this smells unreal and oh my gosh my skin felt amazing when I woke up.

Calming Organic Aromatherapy Candle: I actually already had the full size of this candle. I love to light it after work when I’m having a little down time, reading, watching tv etc, I find it quite restorative. In the spirit of the Spa Collection though, I lit this while I was bathing in the Aromatic Foaming Bath and together, the two are a bit of a relaxation power couple.

The Spa Collection provided me with oober relaxation, and I had a seriously good night sleep after trialling the products. I would definitely suggest treating yourself to this NYR Collection. While all the products are quality flying solo, I found that using all four together got me some real pampered beauty sleep.

Have you tried any of the Neal's Yard Spa Collections? I'd love to hear your thoughts...

xxx